International maritime transport is the most major transportation means for international trade that takes over two thirds of gross international trade volume. A large proportion of import and export cargoes in our country are transported via maritime transport means. Maritime transport features characteristics of high traffic volume, low costs for maritime transport and lanes extending to all directions, which constitute its edges. International maritime transport can be categorized into liner trade and shipping by chartering.
V Container International is an operation team with a batch of richly experienced and highly professional staffs on export businesses that has first-class international certification for maritime proxy. The company can provide international maritime transport businesses to harbors in China and all over the world following demands of customers. After years of development, the Company has been maintaining long-term and sound partnership with many shipping companies covering PIL, WHL, CMA, COCL, MAERSK, COSCO, CSCL, YML, EMC, HMM, MSC and so forth. The company is ripe in its transport business in its Middle East lanes and has fixed-line cooperation and proxy with such countries as Iran, Pakistan, Dubai, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Iraq and so on. It offers competitive price.
The company has enacted strict and completed operation procedures and mechanism on freight transport. It carries out strict governance on varying rounds covering booking, warehousing, trailering, customer services, submission of order formers for affirmation, transacting of real estate certificates and so forth. The company would assist customers to verify all inventories and certificates via its operation.
Dry containers usually used for freight transport contain:
• 20x8x8.6 inch, short as 20-cun container, 20GP
• 40x8x8.6 inch, short as 40-cun container, 40GP
• 40x8x9.6 inch, short as 40-cun tall cabinet,40HQ
• 45x8x9.6inch, short as 45-cun super high cabinet,45HQ
• 20-cun container: its volume is 5.89x2.35x2.3 meters, weight limit is usually 21.5 tons, weight of overweight container is 28 tons, size is 28 CBM
• 40-cun container: its volume is 12.02x2.35x2.39 meters, weight limit is usually 26 tons, size is 58 CBM
• 40-cun tall cabinet: its volume is 12.02x2.35x2.72 meters, weight limit is usually 26 tons, size is 68 CBM
• 45-cun super high cabinet: its volume is 13.55x2.35x2.72meters, weight limit is usually 26 tons, size is 78 CBM
Template for ocean bill of lading