Railway transport is a means for cargo transport by use of railway. It is second only to ocean transport in international transport. When compared with maritime transport, railway transport is not prone to the impacts of climatic conditions, so whole-year normal operation can be guaranteed. It features high continuity. Railway transport also features such characteristics of high carrying capacity, rapid operation speed, low freight fees, accurate transport and low risks suffered.
The Company has undertaken various international railway lines starting from West Yiwu station. It includes lines to five countries namely ‘Yiwu-new Europe, ‘Yiwu-Teheran’, ‘Yiwu-Afghanistan’ and ‘Yiwu-Central Asia’. The company is the main constitution for the first block train to deliver cargos in Yiwu-Teheran railway. Its business scope covers:
1. Operation of whole-process railway container and whole railway carriage and provision of relevant transportation plans.
2. export declaration and inspection of starting station, fumigation of cargo cabinet and whole-process insurance of cargoes.
3. Provision of container leasing and box procurement services needed during railway transport.
4. Provision of customer transit, reloading and customs clearance services at the border ports.
5. Whole-process transformation information and trailing services.
Introduction on each railway line:
‘Yiwu-Madrid’ line starts from Yiwu and ends in Madrid while passing China, KZ, Russia, the Republic of Belarus, Poland, Germany, France and Spain. It almost runs across the whole Eurasia and spans 13052 kilometers. It is by far the world’s longest international railway line that has passed most countries.
‘Yiwu-Central Asia’ line starts from Yiwu and ends in Tashkent with China, KZ and UZ in transit. It can undertake transport business of all railway stations in five Central Asian countries.
“Yiwu-Teheran’ line starts from Yiwu and ends in Teheran while passing China, KZ, Turkmenistan and Iran. It spans 10399 kilometers and is another ‘direct train’ to Middle East after line from Yiwu to Central Europe and Central Asia. It takes 12 days to Terehan.
‘Yiwu-Afghanistan’ line starts from West Yiwu Station and ends to Hella, Afghanistan with transit of customers and track in Alataw Pass. This pass is rapid in speed, convenient in change of track and takes 15 days to arrive in Hella.
Template on railway bill of lading：